Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Where`s aux1 on my XG14?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 08:45 AM
Sivadoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where`s aux1 on my XG14?

Just bought a new XG14 and started programming the first plane - 35% Yak54. Receiver is 712BX.
Mated elevator with AUX2 and planned to mate aileron with AUX1, but can not even find AUX1 in the menu under "wing type", or "device select". Had a DSX12 before and it was a piece og cake, but with the XG14 I'm a noob again:-(

Any tips?
Old 02-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Sivadoc

Found out AUX1 = flaps. Mated and Ok. Not very logical IMO.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:08 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is logical to call channel 6, also known as AUX1, the FLAP channel. Aircraft with actual flaps must use that channel for the flap. Using channel 6 as the left aileron with the NORMAL wing type will preclude the use of flaps and the flaperon attributes.

If your aircraft doesn’t have actual flaps, you should choose the FLAPERON wing type. Making that choice while working with the setup wizard would have automatically set channel 6 as the left aileron. It also activates the FLAP SYS menu. If you don’t want the ailerons to act as flaperons, then after using the setup wizard go to the DEVICE SEL menu and set the FLAP [OUT] to INH.

Allan
Old 02-15-2018, 01:01 PM
Sivadoc

Very clarifying - thank you:-)