Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

AM Century?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 12:10 AM
mclintock
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AM Century?

Did the old ner-327x receiver come in AM and FM?
I have seen receivers with model number ner-327x sometimes have AM and sometimes have FM printed on the label.
Will any ner-327x work with any JR Century VII FM tx? (assuming matching channels..) Or did the century 7 have some sort of AM mode?

Also is there a grand master chart somewhere like futaba has on the futaba site that lists all the JR tx and receivers past and present, the modulation and weather they are narrow or wide band?
Old 04-12-2004, 01:32 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: AM Century?

The 326 was AM, the 327 was FM. I'm not aware of there being AM and FM 327's. Assuming that both the century 7 and the 327 are both narrow band, they are fine to use together. If the century 7 has a module with NET-J72M on it, it is likely to be wide band, unless it has been made narrow band at some point. If the module says NET-J72P it is narrow band. The 327 receiver is narrow band if it says ABC&W on the label and uses a gray crystal. If it uses a black crystal it is wide band. We do have receiver charts, and transmitter/receiver compatibility charts that we can email to you, to do so, send an email to "[email protected]" with that request. They don't however give an indication for narrow vs wide band, as in many cases, some are narrow, some aren't as is the case for the century 7 system, and the 327 receiver.
Old 04-12-2004, 04:31 PM
mclintock
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info-
Turns out moot to me as I was sniped anyway-
I found a pdf of a manual by googling for some other later model heli JR tx and it had a page with a chart on it, that's probably the one that they would email me if I asked..
I've always wanted a century 7 and found a couple of un-flattering auctions on you know where bay..
Here is the photo of the old century 7 receivers that had me wondering
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl30009.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	121494  
Old 04-13-2004, 08:54 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, the files we would email are MS excel files including every RX and TX I could come up with info on. I'll check further on the AM 327.