Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 652 trouble

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 01:59 PM
TailTwister
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 652 trouble

I've been using my JR 652 for about 3 years. I've used JR R600 Rx and Hitec Supreme 8 Rx. I've used mainly JR and Hitec servos. Always Hitec 545 and 615 for high torque needs. Here's the question. When I program extreme throws for 3D and a low rate for general flying, my servos seem to change their center points when the high rate is activated. There is no mix involved as it happens to all three planes I'm currently flying. If I reduce the throw on D/R % to near the same value as low then the re-center minimizes to almost imperceptable. What is up with that? I use my mixes to "fix" other bad traits of the airframe, so is there another fix?
Old 07-19-2002, 02:37 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR 652 trouble

There are a couple possibilities there. It sounds like either the elevator pot is not centered in the gimbal correctly, or it is slipping or has slipped and is no longer centered. It sounds like you should send it in to have it checked out. I hope this helps!