Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 8103 Set-Up

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 12:59 AM
motor710-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 8103 Set-Up

I have a Big Stick 60 and I was wondering if you could help me set up the flapper ons . I am unsure where to find it and which switch controls it. I have a JR 8103 radio. Thanks.
Old 07-22-2002, 12:16 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR 8103 Set-Up

Press the up and down keys together, and hold them, while you turn the power on to the transmitter. Then release the up and down keys. Now, press the up key until the arrow points at wing type. Now press the up and down keys together. Press the + button one time. The screen should now say flaperon. If you want the ailerons to move as flaps you are done here. If you want to deactivate the flap pot do the following. Press the up and down keys together once. Then press the down and select buttons together. Press the up key, until the arrow points at flap pot. Press the up and down keys together. Press clear until it says 0% pot. inh. Now if you want to set up flaps or spoilers with a switch, you will use a mix. You can do this as an elevator to flap mix. Set the elevator as the master and the flap as the slave. Assign this to the switch of your choice. Then flip the switch to the position you want it active, and put in the values you want. If you want them to just move as flaps when you flip a switch, set the above mix up as a flap to flap mix rather than the elevator to flap mix. You may need to enter an offset to make the mix work. If you have any questions on how to do this, give one of our techs in our product support department a call at 877-504-0233.