Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR Max Computer Radio

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 11:27 AM
tigerflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Max Computer Radio

Any idea where I can get a manual for this radio? I e-mailed Horizon, but haven't got an answer after almost 2 weeks. Thanks in advance
Old 08-20-2004, 08:36 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR Max Computer Radio

Our average email turn around time is around 1 to 2 business days at this time. My only guess is that the email you sent in is lost. Feel free to call in to request the manual if you like, 877-504-0233, or send another email to "[email protected]" and request that manaul, including as much information on the system that you have available (channel number, computer system or not, NET number etc.), and your name and mailing address.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:52 PM
spud8939
My Feedback: (4)

Hi Tigerflyer,
Try this in the meantime--it gives a lot of information, and might get you by for the time being. I too am waiting for a manual from them for the same radio.

http://www.iroquois.free-online.co.uk/byte.htm#PP

good luck,
Spud8939
Old 09-04-2004, 06:35 PM
tigerflyer

ORIGINAL: dsnyder

Our average email turn around time is around 1 to 2 business days at this time. My only guess is that the email you sent in is lost. Feel free to call in to request the manual if you like, 877-504-0233, or send another email to "[email protected]" and request that manaul, including as much information on the system that you have available (channel number, computer system or not, NET number etc.), and your name and mailing address.
Hi again Danny...I e-mailed Horizon again, and once more it's been over a week with no reply...so, I guess I'll try the phone number and see if I can get a result that way.
Thanks again
Bill
Old 09-07-2004, 01:45 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can only track emails w/ an email address. Sometimes replies do take some time right now as this is a busy season for us. The fastest service right now is to call in.