Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

flaperon travel adjustment

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 10:33 AM
ab8cl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flaperon travel adjustment

Danny,
I am using an XF412EX with R700 rx. and have it set up for flaperons on my
Tiger 2. The problem I have is with the travel adjustment. When you make
an adjustment say from 100 to 50 each way, it only changes the wing that is plugged into the aile channel not both ailerons. And I have to set the other channel (the gear) for where I want my flaps when on or off. Is this a software
problem? The flaps travel works correctly as both sides are affected by any changes in the travel adjustment. I know that I can use a Y harness and not have this issue but then I don't get flaperons.

Thanks,

Keith Parker
Old 08-23-2004, 10:13 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: flaperon travel adjustment

No, this is not a software problem. It is the way the system will work. I recommend setting the aileron in the gear channel mechanically to get the aileron throw desired, then set the aileron channel up mechanically the same and use the aileron travel adjust to make it match throw as needed. Then you can adjust the flap travel by using the gear channel travel adjust.