Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10x has issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 09:18 AM
Dewey2
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10x has issues

OK flew fine last season i erased all my programs in the tx and had to reprogram everything now i can't get the aileron to flap mix to turn off with the right switch it only turns off if i switch on the elevator to flap switch **** I'm going nuts and i don't have far to go
OK
trans jr10x
receiver r955s
yes everything is plugged in right i haven't changed nothing since i flew it but the programing could the switch be bad i'm going to try to program that first and see if it works[]
Old 09-01-2004, 10:47 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10x has issues

Check code numbers 51-58 for any aileron to flap mixes. There aren't any other available mixes that will couple the ailerons to the flaps if you have seperate ailerons and flaps. If you are using flaperons, the flap channel (channel 6) will work as an aileron channel. I'm not sure what else there could be that would cause that.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Dewey2
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

problem fixed in code 53 i had to change mix switch from mx to gr works perfect.[sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=sunsmiley.gif] is that a miss print in the book because it has that for code 52 and 53.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:39 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Excellent! Glad you were able to get it corrected. I don't see any errors in the manual just looking over that section, what page are you asking about?