Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Voltage in 6102.......How can you tell ????

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 10:29 PM
lwien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Voltage in 6102.......How can you tell ????

How do you check the battery voltage on this transmitter? On most every other transmitter I have seen, the start-up screen shows you the current voltage. I downloaded the owners manual for the 6102, and unless I'm missing something, no where does it show what the voltage is.

I was seriously considering purchasing this transmitter, but what I stated above is true, there is no way that I am going to possibly lose a plane because I couldn't tell how much voltage was in the xmitter batts. Yeah, it has an alarm to warn you of low voltage, but that's like driving a car without a gas gauge.............just an alarm to tell you that in 3 blocks, you're gonna run out of gas.

Am I missing something here......???
Old 09-13-2004, 11:42 PM
twistr
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Voltage in 6102.......How can you tell ????

I own this TX and the screen tells you the voltage at all times. You won't be dissapointed with this TX!
Old 09-14-2004, 10:18 AM
lwien

ORIGINAL: twistr

I own this TX and the screen tells you the voltage at all times. You won't be dissapointed with this TX!
Then it must be mis-print in the manual that I downloaded, because it doesn't show voltage in any of the screen shots in the instructions................It did in the cover photo which I missed and was really blurred, but when you look thru all the screens in the instructions, voltage doesn't show up anywhere.........

This is good news...........Thank you.........for I am seriously considering this transmitter. Trying to decide between the 6102, and the the 7c............
Old 09-14-2004, 10:49 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 6102 displays the voltage in the upper right hand corner of the screen, and it also has a bar graph indicating charge status on the top of the screen, with a mark indicating a fly/do not fly point (or a do not fly below point).