Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 10X question.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 02:52 PM
selwyn
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 10X question.

Hi Danny maybe you can help me...I am busy setting up my plane which has dual elevator servos.All the trims are set in the neutral position, and there is no sub trim needed.Elevators are working fine untill I program in some dual rates then this happens.I program in 60% in position 0 and 100% in position 2 and 3...when I toggle the switch between 0 and 1 then my trim position changes...it does NOT do it between 1 and 2.I have tried the ailerons, and the same thing happens...there is a slight trim change.I do NOT have any flight modes activated...in fact I did a data reset and tried it again.I am using 8411 servos all round.Thanks for any advice.

Selwyn
Old 09-15-2004, 04:35 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR 10X question.

This sounds like a gimbal issue, or a calibration issue of the system. It sounds like the system will need to come in for a check up. A large difference in dual rates or expo will show more of a change in trims when the calibration is off of the system.