Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

388S flap

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Baldeagle
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 388S flap

Danny I have a 388s and would like to move it to a switch. Landing switch if possible but I don.t want elev mixing. I would like 3 possition flaps , up flaps, 20% and flaps45% down or somewhere close. How can I do this. Thanks Rich
Old 10-04-2004, 04:05 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 388S flap

The easiest way is in glider mode, set the FLAP in the system mode from POT.6 to SW+T with the + key. Center the flap servos with the switch in the up position.

In acro mode, the easiest way is to set the LAND switch position in the landing function, you simply enter the amount desired. For the other two positions, go to FLP.P function and press clear until this says FULL, then set up a flap to flap mix, assign the mix to the EL-F position, then by pressing the channel key, scroll through the mix until it says OFFSET under the channels of the mix, rotate the flap pot to the - mark, then press clear. If you do not want the flap pot to affect the flaps, go to the FLP.P function again and inhibit this by pressing clear, or you can make it a trim pot, etc. Back at the mix, put the flap switch in the up position, and enter a percentage. Then center the flap servos with the switch up. Adjust the percentage in the mix and re-center the servos to change the center position travel.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Baldeagle
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 388S flap

Thanks Danny I will give it a try. Rich