Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

two servos for elevator

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 03:47 PM
onthefly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two servos for elevator

I've got a Funtana 90 and I am using 1 servo/elevator half. My recvr is the R770, tx is 9303. Output from rx is elev and aux2. I desire to mix rudder to elevator, ie master to 2 slaves. On snap roll button, only 1 elevator half moves. I've tried to mix R to E for knife edge but again, only 1/2 of elevator moves.

Also, if I mix from Rud (master) to Ailerons (2 servos - ail/aux1) will only 1 ail move?

Next question. Can I program my left lever to be my flaps (not just on/off) and have the elevator mix proportionally?

Thanks!

JS
Old 10-05-2004, 11:05 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: two servos for elevator

Did you set up your dual elevators in the wing type function? If not and you used a program mix, clear the program mix, and set up your dual elevators in the wing type function and these issues should be corrected. If you have set up your dual ailerons in the wing type, it would work both ailerons.

To set up the flaps as you like, set up a program mix, LLVR to FLAP, and enter the values as needed. For the elevator, use another mix, flap to elevator, and set the rates.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:55 PM
onthefly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: two servos for elevator

You're a great resource. Thanks Danny