Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

What is "FROL" in the 9303?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 04:04 PM
dshepard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is "FROL" in the 9303?

Danny,

I was having a tough time programming my Ultra Stik so I cheated and used your programming guide, fantastic help by the way!! My question as noted in the subject line, FROL can be selected as the Slave and you used it. It works, but what does it mean?

Thanks,

Derek
Old 10-07-2004, 09:32 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What is "FROL" in the 9303?

It is FLAP ROLL which is cut to FROL for short. It causes the channels set up as flaps to work as ailerons when you mix a function to it.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:18 PM
dshepard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Danny,

I noticed that there are quite a few other options which could be selected, where can we get a list describing all these? They are not listed in the Heli or Airplane programming manual.

Thanks,

Derek
Old 10-08-2004, 10:32 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are fairly self explanatory, outside of the options with a # sign in front of them or in glider or heli mode with the + sign after the name of the channel. The # sign stands for origin mixing, so the !QUOT!origin!QUOT! of the channel selected, say the throttle stick, will be the master. The + sign indicates trim include mixing so that the trim lever of the master channel will also affect the slave. I don't have a list of them per say however, if you have any specific question on an item, let us know.