Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR-X347 AUX1 Does not reverse.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 08:56 AM
Nickolas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR-X347 AUX1 Does not reverse.

Hi Danny,

I have an old X-347 which does not reverse AUX1 when flapperon is enabled. In more detail, I connect Right AIL with AIL socket and Left AIL with AUX1 socket. Both ailerons work but in the reverse order. When I try to reverse the AIL channel, only the right ailieron reverses the other remains the same. As a result they behave as flaps!!. It is the first time that I see this, in the past Flaperon mix worked fine. I have not used Flaperon mix with this TRX since the change of my Lithim battery though.

I have performed various tests with different servos and RXs. It seems to be a matter of the TRX and not a faulty servo that does not reverse for some reason.

Can you please help me in this matter?

Thanks,

Nick
Old 10-20-2004, 10:21 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR-X347 AUX1 Does not reverse.

You should be able to reverse channel 6 in the 347 to reverse that servos direction. I've not heard of a case of the reverse function not working on any one given channel.