Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 AUX 2 and 3

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Tom Gressman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 AUX 2 and 3

Danny,

Very enthusiastic about the 9303 sailplane version. Please explain what Aux 2 and Aux 3's function are and why is the Mix 1 curser/curve backwords relative to mix 1 on 8103? Tom
Old 03-14-2005, 05:36 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9303 AUX 2 and 3

Aux 2 and aux 3 can be used for whatever function you would like them to be. Could be spoilers, or any number of other possibilities. I was not aware they were any different, but if they are, it would just be a matter of how they were programmed. They are different systems and there may be differences between them such as that.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Whizwaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9303 AUX 2 and 3

One thing I would like to see under Device Select is the options for Aux2 and Aux3 swapped, giving the options to select the 10 options currently under Aux3 swapped with the three options under Aux2. Programming a 6-servo sailplane with motor would be much easier for those pilots that use the push button to operate the motor. Being able to operate Aux2 from the button would be awsome! -- John Palmer