Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 tx

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 05:44 AM
hornauer
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 tx

Danny I received my new 9303 radio last Friday and looking at the transmitter there are scratches on the display screen. Not too noticable unless your looking for them. My question, is there a plastic film on the display that can be taken off or should I just leave alone. I hate to send it back for another one. Is there something I can use to remove the scatches. If I take off the film what is the screen made of? (plastic , glass , lexan)[:@]
Old 03-25-2005, 10:18 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9303 tx

Yes, there is a plastic protective film on the screen out of the box. You can gently peel it up on a corner and remove this. It is an LCD screen.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:52 AM
hydro_gin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9303 tx

I've found that the polymer screen protectors for PDA's and digital cameras work well for protecting my 9303's LCD display. Palm and Fellows among others, sell them. Cut to size to fit. Since the 9303 display is wide, I had to use two pieces of film.

Lance