Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Throttle Servo Problems on 9303

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 06:01 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle Servo Problems on 9303

Danny,

I have been a JR user for over 20 years (8103's, 10SX's, 10SXII's and 10X's) and have never seen the following problem. My throttle servo values change in my 9303. They do not change in the display, but the amount of travel changes. Also, when this occurs, the throttle stick has no effect in the first 35-40% and the last 85-90%. No reason why. When I do a model reset then everything is normal again, but I have to re-program the entire aircraft. It has done this on two different models, and on one model it has happened four times. So far it has been model 1 predominently, although model 3 has had the problem occur.

Is there some programming step I am doing to cause this to happen? I will send it back to JR if it will help. If so, I definetely do NOT want it back with a no problem found. I would like to see a service note with an explanation as to what the techs found. The flying season is just coming up here in the Phoenix area, so please let me know.

Sincerely,

Travis Brannon
Old 09-01-2005, 07:30 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Throttle Servo Problems on 9303

Never mind. Programming error on my part. Dumb thumbs strikes again.

My sincere apologies,

Travis