Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Loose screw JR-9303

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 02:33 PM
bluemagic98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loose screw JR-9303

Hi

I was putting my 9303 back in its case after charging and I heard a rattle in the case. I shook the thing and yup sure enough something loose in the case. I removed the battery and the module. shook it some more and this screw came out. I took a picture of this screw I was hoping it might be identified. Ive had the radio just over a year no troubles. Thank you for your help Im hopping the person who assembled it dropped one and it got lodged in there and just now fell out. { Wishfull thinking }
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71751.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	453131  
Old 04-30-2006, 03:16 PM
blueline
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Loose screw JR-9303

It looks like the ground screw for the antenae or possibly a circiut pcb mounting screw, hope this is of some help.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:48 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bluemagic98
Im hopping the person who assembled it dropped one and it got lodged in there and just now fell out. { Wishfull thinking }
That may be the case. You could look for anything obvious that is missing, but otherwise it could just be a screw that got lost in the system when assembled. Now that it is out and if the radio still works, it should be fine.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:15 AM
bluemagic98

Well I hunted for any whole missing a screw and found none. It looks like the screw they use to hold the throttle tentioner down but that screw is there however that one is loose but im assuming they dont want that one nailed down as to allow for further adjustments. I did check the base of my antena as the other person had said that was my first assumption. If this screw isnt from under one of the circuit boards then its a adjustment screw that got missplaced durring assembly there are very few machine thread screws in this radio. Thank you for your time. By the way its a very very nice radio.