Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

3 position flaperons on 8103 tran.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 03:28 PM
BIG BAD BOB
My Feedback: (119)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 position flaperons on 8103 tran.

Danny, How do I set up 3 position flaperons using the landing switch on 8103 trans. ? Top position (elev) 0 flap- center (off) 1/2 down flaperon-( landing) position full down flaperon. Thanks, Bob
Old 06-26-2007, 08:37 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 3 position flaperons on 8103 tran.

Begin by going to the flap pot function and turn the flap pot to full on by pressing clear. Then go to a program mix, say mix 3 or 4, set up a flap to flap mix, assign the mix to the ELE>F switch, then with the arrow pointing at offset, rotate the flap pot all the way one direction and then press clear. This should enter a value (the value is not critical) next to offset. Then return to the flap pot function and set this as desired (you can inhibit it, make it a trim pot, etc). Then return to the mix, and flip the switch into the on position, and enter in a percentage in the mix. On the servo monitor you will want this to move the indicator the opposite direction than the down flap position is doing now. Then center your flap servos with the switch in this position . To adjust the amount of flaps you get in the center position , you will set this mix percentage and re-center the servos. Then to set the land switch position, use the landing menu and set as desired.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:02 AM
BIG BAD BOB
My Feedback: (119)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3 position flaperons on 8103 tran.

Thanks, Danny
Bob