Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR x9303/dsx9 Mode transferable?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 06:17 AM
MerrillChia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR x9303/dsx9 Mode transferable?

Hi, i want to find out whether the modes are interchangable without affecting the internal programming of the tx.
currently my local hobby shops only carries it in mode 1, but i am a mode 2 flyer.
Besides changing the spring, i believe the programming for thro and elev will be swapped. does this mean i must connect my
channels swapped as well? or is there a program feature which allows changing of modes so that there won't be any funny conflict.

Also, what are the differences in switch positions for heli & aero mode and difference of the switches between mode 1 and mode 2.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:43 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR x9303/dsx9 Mode transferable?

The X9303 is not possible for the user to change modes. I do not know for overseas systems.

One of the 3 position switches is moved from the left front on the air to the top left on the heli which is the FM switch for the heli. The gear switch on the air is on the top left back position on the air, but moves to the front left position on the heli where the 3 position switch is on the air. The air has a trainer/snap roll botton then on the top left side, which this changes to a long momentary switch that is moved to the top left back on the heli.

Mode 1 and mode 2 the top switches on each side swap sides.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:22 AM
pupmeister

One of the differences between the dsx9 and the x9303 is that it is mode changeable (the most obvious difference is that the dsx 9 has all digital trims). According to modelfights website (the Australian importer) you can change modes, however the switches are in a different place. This is their website, so you can go and look [link=http://www.modelflight.com.au/]ModelFlight[/link] (Unfortunately the website seems to have been a bit intermittent over the last couple of days)

Cheers
Pupmeister
Old 12-04-2007, 10:06 AM
MerrillChia

Thanks for all your responses... looks like heli version is quite different from acro.. too bad Singapore is only bringing in the DSX9 in mode 1 heli.