Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Default settings

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 06:40 AM
ntsmith

Location: Bishop\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'s Stortford,
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Default settings

Just started setting this up or at least going through the manual.
Now, after the wing type has been set to flapperon because there are two servos if I hit the flap switch then I get the ailerons to move unequal amounts in pos 1 and 3
I know they are set for 100 and 100 in those positions but if I adjust for normal as 0 and land as 50 what happens is this differential in end points or throw adjust.
I cannot help but feel I am missing something.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:44 AM
ntsmith

Location: Bishop\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'s Stortford,
Default RE: Default settings

This was on the X9303 forgot to say and anotehr think if I inh flaps then obviously the prob doesnt exist. I have reset all data and started again with the same results
Old 12-09-2007, 07:00 AM
ntsmith

The direction of the servo also is for instance the same when as two ailerons but when flap is applied one goes one way and the other goes in the oppposite direction.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:35 AM
ntsmith

One thing I have noticed that with no flaps or inhibited so itsw just nice and simple the aileronL and aileronR both move in the same direction - not having touched any reversing switches. Should they? or is part of the problem I am geting when flaps are selected?
Old 12-09-2007, 07:58 AM
gadix
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-09-2007, 08:09 AM
ntsmith

I think that because I was monitoring on the TX I was simply confused, After trying my DX7 the throws seem to go in the very same directions and the throw "limits" at end of stick movement to prevent overdrive of the servo.
Hope thats right anyway. If so probelm solved - or no problem as the case may be!