Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

How to program the DX-7

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Ttaylor63
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to program the DX-7

Ok i have a plane that has 2 servos each for the elevator & aileron's. How do i set it up in radio & receiver so everything works correctly. I cant seem to get it all working....
Old 03-22-2009, 03:58 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How to program the DX-7

With the DX7, you can put the Aileron servos on Ch2 and Ch6, and mix them with the Flapperon program. You can put the Elevator halves on Ch3 and Ch7 and mix them using a Pmix, with Elevator (Ch3) as the Master and Ch7 as the Slave.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:18 PM
sgillmore
My Feedback: (50)

Check out Bob Pastorello's R/C Aerobatics Page

[link=http://rcaerobats.net]http://rcaerobats.net[/link]

Scroll down to the "[link=http://rcaerobats.net/Spektrum/dx_7_main_page.htm]Spektrum DX 7 Radio Page[/link]". He has lot's of great info on DX7 programming. Take a look at the "Dual Elevators and Dual Ailerons (NO Flaps)" setup.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:59 AM
smh20502
My Feedback: (1)

What receiver do you have? if the ar7100 follow the instructions as indicated above. if the 6100 series it's a little different.

your ailerons go to aileron and aux 1....should be no programming there

your elevator goes, elevator and gear.

on the ele, you'll have to zero out the gear switch

hold the scroll down and select switch at the same time> select model> set to acro> trainer- inh> throttle recovery> input select aux2: inh aux2 trim: inh flap: inh , flap trim: inh> flaperon: on, V-tail: off (standard wing config.)? D/R switch...mine is com ail; > scroll select at same time (X2)

scroll to the travel adjust(i believe gear and mix 6 are all that is necessar but here is what mine is) set GEAR to +0 - 0; Elev-> Flap mix U/D 0%; off switch: mix> differential flapperon norm-0%; all mixes inh (less you have something specific you need) go to mix 6

Mix 6

elev-> gear on
Rate: + 100
SW: On
offset: 0

all will work on 6 channels

If I recall correctly Mix 6 is the only one that this will work on. I tried Mix 5 and it won't activate the proper channel. but maybe I didn't have something else set.

hope it helps