Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Goldberg Senoir Falcon

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Goldberg Senoir Falcon

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Flytoolow
My Feedback: (17)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Goldberg Senoir Falcon

Anyone have one? Anyone have plans (can I have a copy)? I am looking to build this plane from plans to retrieve a classic. Please let me know.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:20 AM
s. wallace
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Goldberg Senoir Falcon

I dont where to obtain just plans, but in case you didnt know you can get a very nice, laser cut kit from Early RC Models.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:10 PM
JohnShe

Have you looked at the Carl Goldberg website?

They have merged with Great Planes which is a part of the HobbiCo conglomerate.  I recently acquired the plans for the Dynaflite Fly baby and it's building manual.  If you contact them, you might get lucky.

http://www.carlgoldbergproducts.com
Old 11-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Carlos G

Hi Flytoolow,

You might want to check with Early R/C. They have a kit available for the Sr. and Jr. Falcon along with other nice models.

http://www.earlyrcmodels.com/index.html

Hope this helps

Carlos G.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Pitts532M
My Feedback: (1)

My Father (84 years old) is just finishing the Early Models Senior Falcon.  He had recently built the Falcon 56 III, and said the Early Models Falcon went together much better.  In fact he thought the Early Models SR Falcon went together better than the original.    

I have a set of Senior Falcon Plans somewhere, but not sure they are the original, I think they are from the newer version that came out later.  Great Planes sells these plans. Are you looking for the orginal plans from the 1960s?

Old 11-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Flytoolow
My Feedback: (17)

ORIGINAL: JohnShe

Have you looked at the Carl Goldberg website?

They have merged with Great Planes which is a part of the HobbiCo conglomerate. I recently acquired the plans for the Dynaflite Fly baby and it's building manual. If you contact them, you might get lucky.

http://www.carlgoldbergproducts.com
I did, but didn't see the Plans link before. I may go this route. Thank you!

ORIGINAL: Carlos G

Hi Flytoolow,

You might want to check with Early R/C. They have a kit available for the Sr. and Jr. Falcon along with other nice models.

http://www.earlyrcmodels.com/index.html

Hope this helps

Carlos G.
I had not known about this site what so ever. That is a great price, but I don't mind sitting down with some balsa, a few xactos, and sanding block. Thank you too!

ORIGINAL: Pitts532M

My Father (84 years old) is just finishing the Early Models Senior Falcon. He had recently built the Falcon 56 III, and said the Early Models Falcon went together much better. In fact he thought the Early Models SR Falcon went together better than the original.

I have a set of Senior Falcon Plans somewhere, but not sure they are the original, I think they are from the newer version that came out later. Great Planes sells these plans. Are you looking for the orginal plans from the 1960s?

I have flown the Sr. Falcon from the 80s, and loved every second of it. I don't think the one from the 60s is for me, but who knows. If you do find the plans, let me know, maybe get them copied and send me a set? Thank you as well for the little education!