Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Plan Help please...

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Plan Help please...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 06:23 PM
leadfootdriver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Plan Help please...

I'm building a 3mm depron foam Fockewulf 190 airframe, and I need help with a three view drawing I'm using as the base to cut out templates for it. I can't get it to print at the right size, I want it to print out in several pages so I can get my templates the right size but I have no clue what I'm doing wrong, I want the wingspan for my Fockewulf to be 15 inches so it will match the wingspan of my Parkzone Ultra Micro Corsair because that's where I'm getting my propulsion system, and my radio gear from. My Corsair's airframe has become a model hanging from my ceiling, it has too much damage to fly like it should and I don't have money to replace the entire airframe right now, so I'm making my own. I didn't know where to put this in the forum so I put it here where it will be seen by builders who build from plans and can help me so if anyone can please help me I would really appreciate it and you would be helping a fellow modeler get an aircraft back into the skies.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Avaiojet

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Plan Help please...

I would take that 3-view to Kinko's.

They will keep printing it till they get it right and charge you for only one enlargment.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:12 PM
leadfootdriver

Well thank you for the reply I was starting to gather that myself I will just take it to kinkos and plus they can get all the parts to the same scale and size they should be
Old 07-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Avaiojet

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lead,

Don't leave us in the dark. Post photos of your progress.

Good luck!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:17 PM
leadfootdriver

I will this should be an interesting build