Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Seagull Models will release kits in market

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Seagull Models will release kits in market

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 02:47 AM
smkrcflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seagull Models will release kits in market

From there Facebook page.

RC Balsa airplane kits would never die.
Official Announcement
Today, we would like to inform you that Seagull Models Manufacturing company in Vietnam will release in market
an edition Scale Airplanes are state-of-the-art kits that are all computer designed with interlocking parts that simplify construction will take you step by step through assembly.
Almost hobbyists love rc balsa airplane can build any of Seagull Models kits.
Main reason we release the Edition of Scale airplane that we would like encourage more young hobbyist love rc airplane by building and repairing airplanes requires skill and amazing feeling seeing something you built flying in the air. It's that feeling of accomplishment that you can only get by doing something with your hands.
First scale airplane kit is P-47 (wingspan 1600mm) - 15-20cc gasoline engine will release in market in December 2018.
If you have any comments or questions, please comments to this post or [email protected]
Old 10-10-2018, 12:43 PM
drube

Wow! Great news! I hope the make some 1/4 scale also.
Old 10-25-2018, 02:56 AM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Anybody stateside, mainly Sig going to carry the kits?
Old 10-25-2018, 03:06 AM
smkrcflyer

Originally Posted by Bill Diedrich
Anybody stateside, mainly Sig going to carry the kits?
Here is a comment on that;
MrMike Weidner This is great news! Will SIG be the distributor of your kits in the USA?
Seagull Models Manufacturing and Trading Company ltd., MrMike Weidner Yes and Skyshark or contact [email protected]
Old 10-25-2018, 06:34 AM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

This will be interesting to follow.. and see what the demand is like once it happens..
Old 10-25-2018, 06:49 AM
smkrcflyer

Originally Posted by foodstick
This will be interesting to follow.. and see what the demand is like once it happens..
For sure. Lots of what if's here. I heard Skyshark is for sale (or at least part of the business) so not sure there going to sell any Seagull kits. They have there own line of laser cut kits so it could be competition for them. So Sig might be the only place to get one. Then will they stock them or will you have to pay first then they order it. I might order a p47 kit just to see how it looks and goes together. If they sell enough of the p47's that might encourage them to make kits for other planes. And kit's takes up less room then an ARF so I can store more of them.
Old 10-26-2018, 05:18 PM
imcrazy

seagull will sell kits of the planes they already have. So they cant lose really they will prolly sell for the same price as the ARF without having to build it. I called Sig and asked if Seagull was going to sell kits and they told me they have no idea but she maybe just didn't know.
seagull will have the P40 kit first. I asked about the Ultimate kit they said not for the 2019 year. seagull is a world wide distributor. That's all I got.