Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

SL1 and LA1 with plans, foams, and fiberglass tubs unbuilt.

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

SL1 and LA1 with plans, foams, and fiberglass tubs unbuilt.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2023, 06:29 PM
Nk007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SL1 and LA1 with plans, foams, and fiberglass tubs unbuilt.

I have stumbled upon something incredible I have realized and was wondering if anyone would be interested in these items. George Combs design LA-1 and SL1 both with plans, fiberglass forms, looks like aluminum tubes and the foam wings already with sheet on them. Could sell separate or together for the right price. I was thinking ebay but I probably should go to a source of interested people first and see what the market would be like. Tried to post pics it won't let me says I need to have 10 posts first... Maby I can send them to someone and have them post them here

Last edited by Nk007; 05-21-2023 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Figured out why I can't post pictures
Old 06-28-2023, 02:06 AM
flywilly
My Feedback: (121)

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

I’m interested. Could you email photos to: [email protected]? Also, where are you located as shipping could get expensive. Do you have a selling price for each or both?
thanks,
Will Bartlett