Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Custom Cutters Variant 2 help

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Custom Cutters Variant 2 help

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 10:59 AM
merril

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Cutters Variant 2 help

I am looking for a picture of the Custom Cutters Variant 2 airplane. I purchased this kit at an estate auction and it did not come with any picture of the finished plane and Custom Cutters is out of business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-05-2004, 01:05 AM
mstroh3961
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Custom Cutters Variant 2 help

I haven't seen any pictures of the V-II on the net.... however you can picture a stick with a balsa cowl and it will be close

I am going to be building one of these for a member of my club. He's had the kit for years, and due to his declining health he cant build it him self. Another member of the club had one with a G-23 engine and with the flaps deployed it would land like a butterfly with sore feet. When I get home (truck driver) I will see if he has any pic's of the plane.

Good luck!