Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

TF cessna 182

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

TF cessna 182

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 08:49 PM
wblteen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TF cessna 182

I am currently building a TF cessna and need some help from those of you that have done this kit. I am going to be sheeting the top of the wing and plan on installing a light kit. I have some tubes to run the wires but I am a little hesitant on sheeting the rest of the wing just yet. I am concerned that when I come back to drill the hole through the wing tip I will miss the rod. I plan on marking the wing where the rod is, but is there anything else I could do??? This is my first kit and I am having tons of fun building it. I have the fuselage about 80% done, and will hopefully be done within the week.

I would also like to know what servos I should go with(I know I should have already installed them, but I couldn't resist building some more), I am a futaba guy and would like to stick with that. I have two spare 3004's and plan on using them. Where??
Old 04-07-2005, 05:18 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: TF cessna 182

I suggest getting your wiring done and working, before finishing the sheeting. This will allow you to correct any deficinces in your system.