Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

jemco

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 12:02 AM
pipercub17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jemco

hi there i was wondering if any one around hear has ever built a old jemco kit

i just picked up a old a t 6 jemco kit looks like fun

going do do it in reno racer style
Old 05-01-2005, 01:48 AM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: jemco

I've done a few and really like them and they fly good. I also have the T-6 (gotcha) and some day it will get built. They are a builder kit but anyone with a few kits under their belt shouldn't have a problem so enjoy.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:08 AM
TexasAirBoss
My Feedback: (22)

About 15 years ago I built the Hellcat and then like an idiot I sold it before it was even covered. About a year ago I scored another Hellcat, glass cowl and all. They will have to pry this one out of my dead hands.
Old 05-01-2005, 06:09 PM
pipercub17

cool this one look like it will make a good reno racer dont no what to put on it for it for power but we will see
Old 05-02-2005, 09:47 AM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We used to race the with K&B 40 engines in them. Most fun class there was. It was builder and pilot that made the difference. Huge blast.

The fuse building was kind of a pain, but now that I know how to bend wood easier they would be cake. From what I remember, if you get them too slow, they got to be dogs, but if you keep the speed up, they were awsome. I am not saying you have to land at full throttle, just don't try to float it as you would a trainer. They are really easy to fly. I have had quite a few of them. They are a blast.