Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Pica 1/5 YMF Waco top wing attach

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Pica 1/5 YMF Waco top wing attach

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 03:42 PM
trctrmn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pica 1/5 YMF Waco top wing attach

I am building a Pica 1/5 scale YMF Waco. I am to the point that I want to attach the top wing. I have read the instructions, and looked at the plans till I am blue and get no idea on how to attach the top wing to the caban. Everything lines up, and the wing will line up with the profile supplied, but there is no explanation on how to attach the wing hard points to the caban. Any suggestions would help a great deal.
Old 10-13-2002, 04:49 PM
RALBITRE
My Feedback: (63)

HI RON,IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU AT THE JET FLY-IN AT WOODLAND-DAVIS , I AM SURE YOU'LL GET THE INFO YOU NEED HERE AS THERE ARE ALOT OF KNOWLEDGABLE GUYS HERE , AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE WACO, WHEN YOU GET IT DONE POST SOME PICS HERE , SOUNDS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A BEAUTY,, TAKE CARE.....RUDY
Old 10-13-2002, 05:12 PM
trctrmn

Thanks RALBITE!

It was great to meet someone that is familiarize with the hobby, and is active in the hobbies community. As my experience increases I will surly share it with those that need a little help or an answer.

My pictures from Woodland turned out fare. I wish that I had taken more disks to get better quality.

Thanks again for saying hi, and I'll talk to you later.