Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Goldberg Staudacher

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Goldberg Staudacher

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 03:28 AM
RWALKR
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goldberg Staudacher

I'm in the process of finishing up my Goldberg Staudacher kit and ready to mount an engine. The plans say to stick with a .61. I have a tendency to build on the heavy side(fiberglass cowl, etc). Anyone built one of these and have any suggestions as to engine size. I am not so sure if a .61 is large enough for this one?

Thanks for any input........Rick
Old 02-13-2003, 05:24 AM
ilikeplanes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I flew one with an OS 91 four stroke. It was very nice. I have considered buying the old kits sitting at the LHS. For a relatively small plane, it sure flys well. It really seemed to lock onto a line.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:51 AM
boatguy_1
My Feedback: (4)

Default I have two MDS .78 NIB

I have 2 MDS .78 engines NIB. I bought them for a Super Kraft Staudacher 300 ARF I bought. Check these engines out at Horizon Hobbies. Ringed engines, same mounts as a .61 but much more power. They retail for $120.00 will sell for $100.00

Leave PM if interested. I am putting together an ad for the Kraft Staudacher 300 and both engines.
Old 03-25-2003, 03:33 PM
Swazzi2000
My Feedback: (4)

Hey I would appreciate it if anyone would leave a couple pictures of their Staudacher. I just purchased one at my local swap show and it came with a GMS2000 67 with a pitts included. It has plenty of power and I am using a 15x4 APC prop. Please share your specs with me. Thanks

Your Friend In Aviation
Mike