Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

ACE RC MENTOR T34 SPORT

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

ACE RC MENTOR T34 SPORT

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 04:10 PM
carlosrcuniverse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACE RC MENTOR T34 SPORT

IN A PACKAGE DEAL I BOUGHT SEVERAL ENGINES AND A ACE RC MENTOR T34 SPORT KIT, IT IS NOT ASSEMBLED, HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY SOMEBODY TO DO IT (ASSEMBLE AND COVER) FOR ME?
DEPENDING ON THE COST MAY BE BETTER TO GET AN ARF.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:22 PM
tstotts

Default RE: ACE RC MENTOR T34 SPORT

the shipping on an assembled model now is noticable so you might want to consider that in the cost of having it built. Also if your not a builder you might check around locally and see if you cant find a trade toward an ARF. Some of us still enjoy building. Or you might find a local builder that would help you build it. As for what anyone building for profit would charge you would save money to just buy an ARF and find a buyer for your kit.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:05 PM
fredscz
My Feedback: (47)

If you have never flown one of the ACE T-34 kits then you should find someone that has that you trust. They can be a real handful but they are a real nice plane. Your kit should be worth several dollars toward one of the slightly larger ARF's that they are making now.
Fred
Old 02-03-2008, 09:27 AM
outdoorhunting

You didn't mention if you are a newbie or a expert pilot that just doesn't like to build. If you're an advanced pilot then you shouldn't have too much trouble w/ the T-34. If not, either put it back for future use & get an easier ARF plane to fly, because you WILL crash it. Sorry, but that's the facts !!! I'm talking from experience. I tried to fly a beautiful Mid-West Super Hots before I was ready. I made 2 circuts around the airfield & then, toothpicks. I'm still trying to find a kit to replace that plane, It was sooo cool! The choices out there anymore are almost unlimited. You can get a decent sport plane ARF for around a $100. If you wanted to sell the kit ,I'm sure you could find somebody to pay at at least 100 bucks for that kit. Good luck !!