Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

DYNAFLITE SUPER CUB KIT

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

DYNAFLITE SUPER CUB KIT

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 08:37 PM
tcraftpo
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DYNAFLITE SUPER CUB KIT

I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING THE DYNAFLITE SUPER CUB SOME YEARS AGO UNTIL I GOT MARRIED, BOUGHT A HOUSE AND HAD STARTED A FAMILY. IT WAS READY FOR FINAL FIT AND FINISH, COVERING, RADIO AND ENGINE INSTALL. I FINALLY GOT A FREE SECOND TO MYSELF AND DUG THE KIT OUT FROM THE ATTIC...ALL IS WELL EXCEPT I CANT FIND THE WINGS, TAIL STUFF, AND ALL THE OTHER GOODIES ESSENTIALLY I JUST HAVE THE FUSELAGE. I TORE THE HOUSE APART, LOOKED AT MY PARENTS WHERE WE USED TO HAVE " STUFF " STORED AND I CANT FIND THEM. SO I LOOKED ONLINE AND TO MY SURPRISE DYNAFLITE HAS DISCONTINUED THE KIT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON WHERE I CAN STILL GET THE DYNAFLITE SUPER CUB KIT? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:31 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: DYNAFLITE SUPER CUB KIT

The only way that I know of is to keep an eye open in the RCU Market Place or the other auction site. They do appear from time to time. They typically sell for alot more money than they sold for new. Dynaflite is still kitting the Decathalon, which sells for $150.00. Good Luck, Dave