Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

concept .30 sr-t setup help plz

Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

concept .30 sr-t setup help plz

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 10:50 PM
bandit09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default concept .30 sr-t setup help plz

Ok i have an sr-t with the 32f-h engine . my tx is a futaba fp-t6vh i know ill not get 3d out of it but would like to put my scale airwolf fuse on it .
I need to know what to pitch the blades at -4 +10 ect im unable to locate this in my manual , it just says pitch at 6+ at nutral .. ?
Any help apr .
Old 07-12-2006, 09:18 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts
Default RE: concept .30 sr-t setup help plz

With a 32 you are probably going to want to top out around +9 +5 to +6 to hover and -4 or -3 at bottom stick.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:17 PM
bandit09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: concept .30 sr-t setup help plz

i have the manual . And it clearly states on page 6 that the pitch rods should be set to 32mm long. and on page 19. it states word for word .
adjust so the pitch angle of the main rotor blades becomes 6*
(check with the pitch gauge)when the engine controle stick is at nutral position .
Now i have adjusted as so and when i check blade pitch im at +2 +6 +13
I did however set it like this -2 +5 +10 and let me tell you it sat there and screemed , but would not take off . I have flown helis for about 4 1/2 years now , and never encountered this with any of my other helis . but when its pitched +2+6+13 it lifts of and hovers great . now this is the limited pitch model sr-t , only made to learn on so it didnt have extreme pitch availible . i would have to upgrade the head . I'm concerned with the fact that there isnt any neg pitch to save it if i dead stick . the tx im using isnt a computer radio its a futaba skyport 6h I know this prob has alot to do with it . any input guys ?