Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

expo. for LMH

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

expo. for LMH

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 06:06 PM
fiat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default expo. for LMH

Does anyone here us any expo. with the LMH. ? I find my 110 to be a bit on the jittery side or maybe thats just me. Any way I decided to go with 50% expo. but the weather is bad now here in N.C. so I must wait till it clears up before I try.. I read a lot of pros and cons about the Vmax6 motor but I have no trouble with mine and find it has plenty of power ,,thanx for reading.. BTW.. any one on here from NC. near Charlotte ?
Old 09-18-2003, 08:46 PM
gmaster

Default RE: expo. for LMH

i have a Corona 120 and i was given advice to use -12% expo on cyclic and it works great. I hvae had it that way so now im used to it but i would suggest for guys that are just starting out to use higher expo setting in the beginning until you learn it takes minor corrections to maintain hover.. turns.. etc..

i live near Ft.Bragg.. and today the weather stinks.. isabel really did a number on our area..
Old 09-19-2003, 07:12 AM
fiat

Default RE: expo. for LMH

Thanx for the info, I used to fly a magic 3d and I used 65% expo which worked great for me and being that my LMH was somw what snaky on me I decided to try expo I hope to fly tonight or for sure tomm. we were lucky with the storm, it passed us by..