Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

He has a point

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

He has a point

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 03:31 AM
Joe K
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default He has a point

He has a point.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...threadid=74728
Old 12-04-2002, 05:21 AM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Default He has a point

I would say so.
Old 01-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Joe K
My Feedback: (1)

Default Rumors

I have been hearing rumors.
Do you think prices will be coming down on LMHs?
Old 01-07-2003, 05:44 PM
raderrustler

Default He has a point

It has been shown and proven time and time again that manufacturers do not tend to drop their prices on popular items they just offer a cheaper, less frills,bare bones model for less, and by the time you get it all up to specs you have not saved anything. I looked at heli's for over a year and finally found a LMH 117 complete with futaba radio and gyro for 240.00 used. It was and is still in good condition as I am just learning to fly this squirrely little devil. This was how I got around having to pay 679.00 for the same heli from LiteMachines. Too expensive so I went to the secondary market and they did not get another sale.
If they want to be competitive they will have to lower their price because there a larger more powerful heli's out there now that are in the low 600.00 dollar range New, with .32 motors. JMO for what its worth
Randy
Old 01-07-2003, 08:39 PM
RobertWilliams
My Feedback: (6)

Default raderrustler

you have to look at the crash value and the that this is a good heli for someone that is just starting out, I looked at the .30 and having to buy a 300 to 900 doller radio and then I looked at what happens when they crash, I have a freind that bought a .30 heli, one crash( about 2 min's play time) and he was spending another 100.00 to 300.00 for rebuild, the little LMH at 600.00 new is a very good price because, one, I have a used 110, and I have had it upside down, under my truck, in the bush's, in a tree, and half other place's that SHOULD have torn it to shreads, but all I have to do is walk over pick it up and restart it, and still try again.

I know of NO other heli that can go at 2/3 throttle under a truck hitting the undercarrage, flip over with the blades still spinning at high speeds and not fly all apart.

plus the parts WHEN you have to buy them is cheap compared to the big ones....(.30+)