Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Can I use a Spektrum DX6 system in my Corona

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Can I use a Spektrum DX6 system in my Corona

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 06:36 PM
rickeyhensley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can I use a Spektrum DX6 system in my Corona

Can I use a Spektrum DX6 radio system in my new Corona, will Hi-tech servos hook up to the receiver that comes with this set, and if so what ext. cord do I use. Please do not tell me I need to buy another radio although I did not buy this radio for this bird, but did wish to use it for this helo. I am new at this and need all the help I can get. I will say I am very impressed with this kit and the options that is on the market to make this a hot rod. Already have enough stuff from Ballistic Tech to set up a serperate bird. I plain to use the follwing: Astro 20 Brushless w/Castle Creations Phoenix 45 ESC, Radio?, 8 cell NIMH 3300Mah pack w/Deans connections, a GY240 Futaba Gyro w/some goodies from chopper-1. This is the stock version. I have most of what I need to set the next one up with the componets from Ballistic Tech, but not until I can fly the stock one.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:56 PM
TIA

Default RE: Can I use a Spektrum DX6 system in my Corona

Should work absolutely fine! The Corona is fixed pitch so you basically set the radio up like an airplane. (Throttle, rudder, elevator, aileron) Follow the Corona directions carefully and have fun.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Cambo
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Can I use a Spektrum DX6 system in my Corona

Ya, should work fine