Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Hey SkyBomber

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Hey SkyBomber

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 12:23 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey SkyBomber

you still runnin with the .061 and have you had that thing long enough to get good with it yet,, I have a small back yard and big trees in the front yard, is it quiet enough to fly at my house, like quieter than a weedwhacker......is it running good, I guess we are in the same boat as I am buying used, and wondering about the .074 upgrade myself........thanks..... Rog

feel like a kid waiting for the toy store to open and I got a fist full of cash.........
Old 01-06-2003, 11:27 AM
RobertWilliams
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey SkyBomber

for the short time I have had it, I have run under 1 gallion of %10 nirto in the .06, but I got a real good deal on a new .07 and installed it, have about 1/2 gallion in it now, wife is going nuts because im outside everyday in the back yard trying to fly it....of course my local hobby store loves me sence i'm buying items for this little from him..
Old 01-06-2003, 03:25 PM
flyinrog

Default Hey SkyBomber

cool good to hear, you saw the one I'm getting in the classifieds but I found another heck of a deal on ebay, its even got a camera on it and its like $200 right now and has everything radio and all ready to fly........ will keep in touch man good luck,,, have you crashed that thing yet???
Old 01-06-2003, 03:29 PM
RobertWilliams
My Feedback: (6)

Default Hey SkyBomber

i ahve had this ittle thing under my truck, in the trees, in the bushs, and in the rafters of my garage, darn little thing is tuff.

but I am going to have to order me a new set of blades soon.
Old 01-06-2003, 05:37 PM
raderrustler

Default Hey SkyBomber

I am glad to see that I am not the only person who holds his breath and has to crawl, climb and search for his little heli when it gets a mind of its own. LOL
Randy
Old 01-09-2003, 02:01 AM
flyinrog

Default Hey SkyBomber

ITS FOR SALE???!!!

what,, your wife wont let you fly your glow heli LMH inside so you turn to electric?? Ha. good thing my wife left, I'd probably chase her around the house with mine lolol,,, just kidding.....damn I guess I'll have to finish the deck this year so I can fly off of it..
your gonna miss the glow man, you know you are,,oh and if you read this, you may want to list what is actually on your 110 on ebay, servos, extras, etc,antenna, you know........Rog