Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Litemachines >

Litemachines

Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Litemachines

Old 02-18-2003, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Litemachines

Can anyone give me some info on the lite machine Helli??? I was @ the local hobby shop today buying some aircraft parts and stumbled across this machine. I have never flown a Helli before and I was wondering how the control's work, since its only a four channel.... The guy was clueless on how to fly a Helli so he wasn't much help... If anyone knows about these Helicopters please let me know!!!!
Old 02-18-2003, 10:55 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Litemachines

sorry I srewed up my toolbar so I cant give you a link but look up the website and there are about 8 videos about how to fly them also if you are interested, look here on the classified ads and on ebay ...lots of folk consider them trainer helis and sell them to move up and lots of folk get bored or tired of them and sell whole combo sets with radios and parts and everything, I got almost 2 helis and parts for a good deal right here on the RCU classified
Rog

http://www.litemachines.com/
Old 02-22-2003, 08:32 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Default Litemachines

Hi, the Lite Machines heli's are great! They are really stable and great flying and durable, which is the key if you're first learning to fly heli's. They are fixed pitch and the controls are pretty much the same as it would be on most planes. Left stick controlling throttle and tail, right stick, controlling nose up or nose down and roll left and right. I own a Corona and it is an awesome heli, definitely great for a first heli and it will be a while, probably months and months before your skill will exceed the limits of the heli and even then a lot of experienced heli fliers and pros still hang on to them because it's so much fun. You definitely can't go wrong with a Lite Machines
Old 02-22-2003, 11:32 PM

Default Litemachines

astronut30 is correct.. the LiteMachine heli's are great for the beginner.. easy to assemble.. easy to setup to fly.. the manuals are very detailed AND.. with this forum and other forums on the net.. you can get almost any question answered to help you on your way.. I just finished building my corona electric heli.. and i am so glad i got this heli.. it is awesome
Old 02-23-2003, 05:33 AM
My Feedback: (8)

Default Litemachines

Hey guys! I'm also considering on of these since I saw them on the new RC show today that Dubro is putting out. How much run time do you get on the electric version of this heli? I've never flown a heli before, but thought that this might be a good one to try. I really like the eletric since I could run it in my backyard and not disturb the neighbors. Any info would be appreciated!
Old 02-23-2003, 09:19 AM
My Feedback: (5)

Default Litemachines

Oh man, you will not be sorry with one of these, they are soooo much fun! Looks like most guys are getting around 7-8 minutes with brushed motor set up and 7-8 cell 2400-3300 packs.
Brushless guys are getting 10-12 minute run times with the same packs. I even use 6 cell packs 2400 and 3000 since I got em and with the brushed motor, I get about 4-5 minutes with those. Definitely better to go with 7 and 8 cell packs. Corona will be a great choice and you can get a lot of help from all the friendly and knowledgeable people on this forum. Let us know if and when you do get one!
Old 03-08-2003, 07:34 AM

Default Litemachines

They are everything that LMH claims they are. You can actually learn how to fly from their manual because things actually happen like they say they will.