Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Broken Clutch

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Got Dirt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken Clutch

i recently broke a clutch spring and was wondering what to do now. should i just buy some new clutch springs or should i buy a totally new clutch?

also. has anyone gotten in trouble for running in a construction site. there is one by my house and is really tempting. it has huge mounds of dirt and rocks. the only thing is that there is a sign that says "No trespassing. violators will be persecuted'' or prosecuted, i dont remember.
Old 04-23-2005, 07:44 AM
SublimeJason
Banned

Default RE: Broken Clutch

ORIGINAL: Got Dirt

i recently broke a clutch spring and was wondering what to do now. should i just buy some new clutch springs or should i buy a totally new clutch?

also. has anyone gotten in trouble for running in a construction site. there is one by my house and is really tempting. it has huge mounds of dirt and rocks. the only thing is that there is a sign that says "No trespassing. violators will be persecuted'' or prosecuted, i dont remember.
The Losi clutch seems to last pretty good,(its cheep to)Just make sure to get the Silver springs.
But there are alot of diff ones to pick from, I have Alum shoes ready to go on my Truck, but the Stock ones will Not wear out.

As far as the construction site, Its your call, Sometime the guys Don't mind so long as your not hurting anyting.
So long as you Don't have to climb a fence or Deal with security, I give it a Try.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:55 AM
joey4420

Default RE: Broken Clutch

ORIGINAL: Got Dirt
has anyone gotten in trouble for running in a construction site. there is one by my house and is really tempting. it has huge mounds of dirt and rocks. the only thing is that there is a sign that says "No trespassing. violators will be persecuted'' or prosecuted, i dont remember.

I would at least ask the forman during the day if it is okay... trust me on this, you will get into trouble if you don't at least ask first.... Normally if they know what you are doing, they may let you, but then again due to liability issues, they may say NO, and mean it.... or they may say no, but just don't get hurt....