Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

#012715.... goes to ME!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 08:16 PM
LosiLST08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default #012715.... goes to ME!

I finally got my new LST in from Ehobbies. I never expected it to be so HUGE. Alright, enough about what you already know. I got through 5 tanks of fuel today. It was a long process, but i made it through and I just started to lean it out, and then something happened with my receiver batteries, and i lost all connection. Thank god it didn't go WOT on me. The failsafe i bought was messing up.. so i took it off for a tank, and i'll fix it later. I just wanted to break it in before the batteries died on me. The hump RX pack i bought, had the wrong connector end, and it doesn't fit in the battery place, so i am gonna see if the LHS will exchange it for a flat RX pack. I can't wait to run it again on Sunday. My twin bro has a Revo, so there's a lot of competition between the two of us. The only thing i'm concerned of right now is the plastic difs breaking. I gotta go get the aluminum ones, but until then i'm gonna take it a little easy. All i can say is... this truck is the best truck EVER. After owning a HPI RS4 3, HPI SAVAGE, and a KYOSHO MAD FORCE... i gotta say this is the most fun truck yet. The mach keeps its idle and tune very well. I really like the shaft starter, it's nice and quick. My engine starts in about 3 seconds every time. I'm very impressed with it's tune and power. The brakes are really grabby right now, but that's all part of "breaking it in". Hope to get some LST vs. Revo vids up soon. Me and my bro will do some tests to find out the ultimate monster truck. Even though we all know the LST will win [8D]. Until next time...
Old 05-06-2005, 09:03 PM
MrBillUp

Default RE: #012715.... goes to ME!

Hi and welcome! Will the hump pack you have fit under the Fuel Tank? You have to cut the flap off the bottom of the tank first! You can buy an Airplane switch harness which will fit the battery and put it on your truck in place of the original. Worked with me ok! With the battery under the fuel tank its less likely to get damaged than under the truck! Have fun reading the forums, we all do lol!
Old 05-06-2005, 11:24 PM
MrWills

Grats man and have fun.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:23 AM
MountainMotor
My Feedback: (7)

Good man by picking the LST! Great truck. I like them a lot better than the Revo's. Just make sure you beat your bro with it and let us know about it. Congrats.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:14 AM
adrian_b

Top stuff and welcome to the LST club :P

Wander your way over to lstcentral.com - it's where it's at
Old 05-08-2005, 10:22 AM
LosiLST08

Thanks for the support guys. MrBillUp, the only problem with my battery pack under the tank, is that the wires aren't long enough to meet. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I'll figure out something to work. Today will be the first day me and my bro can run together... ooooo the competition. I still gotta lean mine out a bit. Then it'll be bookin [>:]
Old 05-08-2005, 10:56 AM
kevinb456

ORIGINAL: LosiLST08
All i can say is... this truck is the best truck EVER. After owning a HPI RS4 3, HPI SAVAGE, and a KYOSHO MAD FORCE... i gotta say this is the most fun truck yet. The mach keeps its idle and tune very well. I really like the shaft starter, it's nice and quick. My engine starts in about 3 seconds every time. I'm very impressed with it's tune and power.
ORIGINAL: LosiLST08
Alright, enough about what you already know