Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Lst Dual Rate Steering??

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 07:03 AM
jjaus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lst Dual Rate Steering??

hi
Is the dual rate steering function on the Lst actually dual (meaning 2) rate, that you can somehow change between the two or is it actually just variable rate steering that you can just dial out some of the steering (i know the later is possible) but i cant work out where they get DUAL rate from. i've read the manual a few times but must be missing something (or maybe not)
Cheers John
Old 12-20-2005, 03:44 PM
bentgear

Default RE: Lst Dual Rate Steering??

John, when you work with a aircraft radio you think of dual rates being on a switch or switches giving you several possibilities of fixed rates for any switch position. When you work with a surface radio the dual rate is actually an adjustable fixed maximum point and then a wheel, knob or bump switch that allows adjustment from that point to a lower point. Yep, it gets a little confusing.

Ed M.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:50 PM
jjaus

Default RE: Lst Dual Rate Steering??

Thanks Bentgear
Now i know i'm not going mad, although a switchable rate would be handy for say changing between a long straight and a tight set of curves, oh well just have to get better at driving!