Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

starting lst2

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 03:01 PM
the savage killer
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default starting lst2

when i start my lst2 i have to give it a lil throttle for it to start and then when it is cold it won't take off w/o dying a couple times before it goes. After it takes off the first time it runs idles and takes of great. do i need to adjust my low speed screw and if so leaner or richer... i have always left them at factory before

thanks
Old 05-01-2006, 03:32 PM
bauerbach

Default RE: starting lst2

do the pinch test. get it running, drive around a bit. then come back, pinch the fuel line near the carb, it should raise in RPM a bit and then die. they outline it in more detail in the user manual.

that would be a good start IMO. if that doesnt work, might need to look at the idle screw, but really if it idles ok otherwise, thats probably not the problem.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:43 PM
CDignition
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: starting lst2

Mine starts easy, and I can pull off the ignitor in 10 seconds or so and it wont die...it has 3 tanks of fuel thru it, and the stock plug. It is set at factory brek in settings.

Try to bump up the low speed idle stop....let it idle a bit higher and I would bet it wont crap out on you..