Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

servo quality?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 01:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo quality?

hey guys i was looking for a good replacement steering servo.i need at least 150 or so and 200 would be preferable.and i dont want to have to spend 50 dollars.i have saw those cirrus cds751 on ebay go for about half that and they look really nice and allways get good reviews in the mags and xtm uses them for all there stuff.what do youguys think of those servos?is there anny other ones that might do well?right now i have the spektrum 590 and it is pitifull.but i am sure it will work good on my 1/10 on drift when it comes it is no where good enough for my 7 inch tires!
Old 12-08-2007, 09:07 AM

Default RE: servo quality?

I have had great success with a pair of JR650's. Some of the guys use HiTech. JR's 3 year warranty is another reason I use JR. I'm sure you will get other comments with those that have experiences with other brands. Good Luck
Old 12-08-2007, 07:02 PM

if you want 200 oz. or torque you will have to spend more then 50 bucks. if you want one that will last
Old 12-09-2007, 12:52 AM

how so,i haveallways heard great reviews about cirrus servos and i can get em for a good price on ebay.retail im sure they are more than 50 bucks but people part out xtm vehicles all the time and those are the servos in the xtm nitro's.and what about the tower hobbies mg995?