Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

1/8 Raminator question

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 10:11 AM
r1nsho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/8 Raminator question

my brother just bought a raminator. I have losi "sport" pipe sitting in my box. How does that pipe stack up to the "ht"? would it be worth the money to still buy the ht or sould i stay with the sport pipe?
Old 07-16-2008, 10:25 AM
MaddMatt

Default RE: 1/8 Raminator question

I just bought an "HT" pipe on ebay for $25 shipped....Worth every penny. Check out my post "Aftershocks rocks the Richter scale" to see how it worked out. (Same truck.) Where in Erie did you buy it? I work at St. V. I only know of hobby universe in Erie.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:31 AM
r1nsho

He ordered it on line. Theres hobby universe (i dont care for) and theres maxwells in harborcreek. At Maxwells theres only two guys that work there and there both really nice. They are more than willing to help with anything. I highly recommend them. Do you commute from warren to erie for work?
Old 07-16-2008, 10:49 AM
MaddMatt

Yes I have been to maxwells, but it seems like he has more aircraft stuff than truck. Hobby Universe seems to not have alot either for the size of the store. If you can get to Jamestown NY. Craftworld on 3rd st. kicks arss! Been going there for years, and still find things I never knew where there!![X(] I drive up to work...gas prices stink! I could have a maxed out LST2 for a few weeks of gas![:@]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay75430.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	991786  
Old 07-16-2008, 10:54 AM
r1nsho

that sucks. ya he does have a lot fof air plane stuff there. I was thinking about taking the bike out there.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:33 AM
r1nsho

Will I just picked up a Werks WRX6673C pipe on ebay for $15. Any one no anything about them?
Old 07-19-2008, 01:11 PM
robwiljas

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Losi Sport Pipe is the one that comes stock on the Raminator and it sucks. Upgrading to the HT pipe will give a ton more power. Sorry I don't know anything about the Werks pipe.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:12 PM
robwiljas

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: MaddMatt

Yes I have been to maxwells, but it seems like he has more aircraft stuff than truck. Hobby Universe seems to not have alot either for the size of the store. If you can get to Jamestown NY. Craftworld on 3rd st. kicks arss! Been going there for years, and still find things I never knew where there!![X(] I drive up to work...gas prices stink! I could have a maxed out LST2 for a few weeks of gas![:@]

That looks awesome. What body is that? Also would it be possible to get a pic of it directly from the side?