Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

LST XXL release pushed back

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 PM
MuggyDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LST XXL release pushed back

I love the Muggy, it's tough, durable, a fast truck, and it's a blast to bash with. And if you want to dip your hand into racing I think it's a great way to start. You can buy a used upgraded one on ebay, that's what I did and I'm so glad I did. Just make sure you read the sellers feedback and look at the pics. You could also try to trade your Revo with a member here on RCU, look in the classifieds. I vot Muggy, but as you can tell it's a slightly byassed opinion. But you'll be happy with any Losi, they're all great and the LST platform is one of the best out there.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:05 PM
mmduc

id like to know where i can get one for $600. thanks
Old 02-28-2009, 02:42 AM
TnRCguy

ORIGINAL: mmduc

id like to know where i can get one for $600. thanks
Me too!!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:52 AM
stealth_revo

Well. That's not even what I paid. I paid $575 But you can't get it for that - I even asked my supplier...
Old 02-28-2009, 10:21 AM
mmduc

i rreally doubt you paid $575, if you did, then why didnt you e mail "your supplier" anyway, i got mine for $ 649, will be here wed.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:10 PM
TnRCguy

ORIGINAL: mmduc

i rreally doubt you paid $575, if you did, then why didnt you e mail "your supplier" anyway, i got mine for $ 649, will be here wed.
Same here, no way he got it for 575! Where did you get yours for 649? All I can find it for is 669
Old 02-28-2009, 02:30 PM
mmduc

a main hobby had it for the $669, then a day later it was listed at $649 so i ordred it, then it went back up to $669. it will be here on wed. ill check it out before i start it, and if not 100% sastified, ill return it. i have an lst2, and i like it, but i like my savage xl 5.9 a little bit better, so well see when it gets here. let me know if you order on, would be cool to talk to someone else that has one.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:59 PM
stealth_revo

Do I have a reason to lie? Seriously, why would I do that? I have worked with this hobby store owner for 6 years buying most of my stuff from him, and he gives me great deals. In his store is sells them for $630. My price is $575. And I bought two. That's why I said I could sell you one for $600+shipping. I help you out by saving money, and I get a little something out of it too.

Anyway. I took pics last night but forgot to get them up and I'm away for the weekend now. I ran out of time to on getting a chance to drive it (had to swap the 454 with my STS), so I would have it running until Tuesday or Wednesday.

A question I asked before and didn't get an answer to... As far the the DX3S and mph/rpm goes - is it really taken from the silver sicker on the center cvd? The sticker was half peeled off to begin with when i got it... Not to mention that these trucks don't exactly stay clean. I see huge proplems with it. All I really care about the head temp, but mph would be pretty sweet to know.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:06 PM
stealth_revo

mmduc, if you have an LST2, and you don't know if you would be impressed by the XXL, why would you order it? The chassis is 30mm longer, two different gears in the tranny, longer center cvds, engine, tires and radio system. If you're satisfied with the LST2, you'll be more than satisfied by the XXL!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:06 PM
ronneyj

well got it for my chick she loves it came in last wed
Old 03-01-2009, 10:48 PM
TnRCguy

Post a VID!!