Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Braking question for my LST XXL

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
jrpj32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Braking question for my LST XXL

Hey guys, just got my XXL 2 days ago and i'm done with the brake in. Here's the problem, everytime I let go of the throttle the truck comes to a sreeching halt as if i hit the brake but i didn't. I want the truck to coast after i let off the throttle not stop on a dime. Is there any settings on the controller i should tweak or how about the rod on the throttle servo? Otherwise man this thing is a complete beast after break in - made my savage x look like a baby. All suggestions/help would be much appreciated

thanks guys
Old 01-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Sugafree

Default RE: Braking question for my LST XXL

I'd go over the Throttle/Brake Linkage & be sure that it's set up so the Brakes Don't Drag when it's at the Neutral position.....
Old 01-11-2010, 05:54 PM
mycarisaser

Default RE: Braking question for my LST XXL

Just adjust the breaks so that they are free at idle. Thats the way it suposed to be. you should be able to adjust the break arm off the throttle servos to get desired feel