Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > M.A.A.C.
Reload this Page >

2005 MAAC Nats

Community
Search
Notices
M.A.A.C. Discuss Model Aeronautics Association of Canada policies, decisions & any other MAAC related topics here.

2005 MAAC Nats

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 08:10 AM
jhelps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2005 MAAC Nats

ORIGINAL: Jim_McIntyre

but criticism, politics, and personal attacks.

Jim,

I accept your point on the scope of the issue, my point is as yours above ... individuals are contributing nothing, and focussing on criticism, politics, and personal attacks and for the most part are many of the ones who complained about the actions of others.

As for perspective ... there were a number of posts from folks who's only contact was from the thread (one would assume they were neutral going in) who appeared to have gained a negative perspective.

Anyway I am not seeking huge debate on this ... just found it to be one of those things that make you go Hummmm?

I remain hopeful that folks had fun, friendships were made (unfortunately clearly some dislikes were reinforced) and that new blood was attracted to the hobby ... and that goes for both the NATS and the Gimli fun fly.

JH
Old 08-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Jim_McIntyre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2005 MAAC Nats

ORIGINAL: jhelps
I remain hopeful that folks had fun, friendships were made (unfortunately clearly some dislikes were reinforced) and that new blood was attracted to the hobby ... and that goes for both the NATS and the Gimli fun fly.

JH
Now there is something I can agree with wholeheartedly.[8D]