Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

3W-275 Crankshaft with bearings and prop center bolt. FREE SHIPPING!

Community
Search
Notices

3W-275 Crankshaft with bearings and prop center bolt. FREE SHIPPING!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 09:53 AM
spidernad
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3W-275 Crankshaft with bearings and prop center bolt. FREE SHIPPING!

NOW with FREE SHIPPING!

3W-275 Crankshaft with bearings and prop center bolt.
Very very low run time.
This crankshaft was in my new 3W-275 CS engine in my first Bill Hempel 50% Edge 540. After a handful of flights I had clipped one of the wings on a tree branch and the plane went down. I bought a new Version II airframe and went through the engine to make sure it was okay. Out of an overabundance of caution I bought a new crankshaft and when it arrived I checked both the new and original crank for runout with a dial indicator. Both cranks were within factory specs and the new crank actually had slightly more runout then the original one. Since I already bought it I put the new crank in and wrapped this original one in a sealed plastic bag. It has only roughly three hours of runtime and looks completely unworn still. It has all three original bearings included and also the prop center nut. I added up the prices on the 3W website and it costs $563.26 for all five of these parts combined from them.

3W-275Xi B2R TS CS
Crankshaft part # 20.001.285
Prop center bolt part # 20.008.830
Bearing part #s