Community
Search
Notices

Airtronics SD10G and 8 receivers

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 01:07 PM

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Airtronics SD10G and 8 receivers

Radio has some damage from use- one broken switch and the hinge of the antenna housing is cracked. The wire inside is fine, verified by my flying with it for about 2 years this way. The switch wasn't a big enough concern for me to bother fixing as this radio has an abundance of them that can be programmed to do whatever you want. Damage is clearly shown in the pictures.

All receivers were pulled from working planes and have always functioned flawlessly with this radio. I am only changing brands because I can't get Airtronics equipment anymore and need more receivers.

Receivers are all FHSS1. 2 8 channel, 1 7 channel, 2 6 channel, 1 5 channel, 2 6 channel park flyer receivers, and a spare receiver antenna and a spare case for the 5 channel receivers.

Individual prices: 8 Channel receivers $40 each. 7 Channel $35 6 Channel $30 each, 5 Channel $25 Park flyer $15 each. Radio is $50. Buyer pays for shipping.

Will take offers for all or part of the lot. The more you buy, the better the prices get.

Will consider any trade offers. I'm into pretty much everything RC, so maybe you have something interesting for me?

$225 shipped for the whole lot.

Last edited by jester_s1; 06-03-2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:28 PM

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

The radio and 2 8 channel recievers are sold. I'll take $120 shipped for the 6 receivers that are left. that comes to $20 per receiver for the non-math inclined.