Search
Notices

Lumenier QAV 250 complete kit unused!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 10:42 AM
pheasant75
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lumenier QAV 250 complete kit unused!!!

$240.00 OBO
Don't be shy! Ask questions or make an offer, worst thing I can do is say no!
Lost interest and just don't have time. I'm selling a Lumenier QAV250 full kit with all of the accessories needed to start flying including one Team Legit 1500 45C 3S battery. Full disclosure : This needs to be completed by someone who can solder. It has never been powered up, I will enclose the only instructions I have which covers the frame and basic electronics only, there are a ton of build logs online if you need more assistance. Please review the photos as they show everything that will be included. If you want more pictures then let me know. The blue colored pieces were 3d printed by me, they're PLA if it matters. One item not shown in the photos are the ESC which are RCTimer mini 20A Opto SimonK's. This thing has never seen the light of day or a single amp of power so before you ask.... unused, needs to be assembled kit!

Shipping negotiable in CONUS only, payment by PayPal and the fees are on me.